I. General Information
How do we use your data?
Our Privacy Notice provides an explanation of the way we collect, use, share and protect your personal data. In case of any future changes to this Privacy Notice, we will publish information concerning such changes in a timely manner.
You rights regarding your personal data
Under the Bulgarian legislation you may exercise the following rights, related to the data processed by Ital Food:
- to access your personal data, which Ital Food processes and receive a copy thereof;
- your personal data to be rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness;
- to request your data to be erased when there are prerequisites therefor;
- in the cases laid down by law to request restriction of your personal data processing;
- in the cases laid down by law to object to your personal data processing;
- to exercise your right to data portability and to request their provision to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- where processing is based on your consent, to withdraw your consent at all times, without having to pay any fees
- to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission
Detailed information concerning the modalities under which you may exercise your rights, is provided in the Policy on right exercising by data subjects of Ital Food, available on our website.
How can you contact us?
You may contact us at the following address:
For Ital Food S.A. Bulgaria, the town of Shumen 10, Trakiyska Str., email: email@example.com
You may contact our data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Processing your personal data
Website contact form
What are the personal data we collect?
- Name and family name
- Company/ Organisation (if applicable)
- Other data, depending on the information you have entered in the "title" and "text" boxes
Why do we collect your personal data?
- In order to be able to respond to your requests/ demands exhaustively
What is the legal basis for your personal data collection?
- Your consent to process your personal data.
- Our legitimate interest in identifying and exercising our rights in relation to a potential dispute or a dispute that has already begun with you, and to share the data with software companies, for the purpose of website support.
For what period do we store your personal data?
- Your personal data will be stored only for the period necessary for us to respond to your request. Nevertheless, if your request concerns a legal or another type of dispute, we might store your data for a period of 5 years after the request has been made.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with:
- Software companies in charge of the website support and/or its individual functionalities.
- Outside consultants in relation to the identifying or exercising of rights